Set up for Busking Bag

Started by Graham Lee, June 09, 2008, 12:25:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Graham Lee

I was tryint to explain to Billy Wiz my set up for inside of the busking bag and the written explanation was as clear as mud, so decided to put a couple of pictures up so that it was easier to understand.
"Lets Improve Our Art"
Balloon Excellence 2012 Award Winner
For Services to the Balloon Community.
https://www.balloonartwholesale.co.uk
http://www.sempertexballoons.co.uk

Billy Wiz

Thanks Graham,

It looks a great, I'll give it a try. Cheers

nippy99

I use a similar approach to Graham but instead i use A4 plastic overhead projector sheets. They are perfect length and can be secured with a few elastic bands. I simply place the balloons on the sheet and roll them up before securing them. Each plastic tube can hold 200 260q balloons. With this method i have been able to double the capacity of my busking bag and it saves me having to struggle with the original inserts and velcro straps. It makes it so easy just to replace one colour when running short.
Darren Atkins
MagicWorks Ltd

Twitter :
@magicworksltd

Billy Wiz

Pefect!! Thanks again for the suggestion Graham. It will make it so much easier in the future, no more spending ages using the strips that come with the bag. I've actually put more balloons in as well which makes it look even better, and more sizes and colours to hand.

Magic Monty

Hi,
    This is my busking bag and the set up i use, the bag was purchased in Potugal for £12. It's a nice bright colour, has two large side pockets for rounds,hearts etc, there is also a large front pocket for Scissors,Pumps,Sharpies,Raffle Tickets etc.

Below the bag is an example of how i store my balloons in order in the bag. I use soft felt sheets from my local craft store at 50p each!! :mrgreen:.One sheet does two seperate batches of balloons ie..200 balloons.[attachment=1:3k04woq3][/attachment]DSC01292.JPG[/attachment:3k04woq3]

magicseb

I personally use the "Twist'em up" busking bag. The next time i use it i will take a photo.  
It uses a Roll-up insert in a bag. It has 4 pockets in the outer.
Each loop can hold 50 balloons. my roll-up insert has 15 loops.
Just one reproach, I should prefer 8 smaller pockets than 4 larger pockets.
I've ordered 2 bags like that directly on their site and I got it for approximately 32€ (25£) each (included shipping cost)
HERE is the link of their site.