What I've been up to.....

Started by Mujician, September 10, 2015, 10:56:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mujician

Here are a few photos of balloons I have made recently. As somewhat of a newcomer to the sport of balloon wrestling I'd really appreciate some feed back on these. Sadly, they are all from instructional DVDs or youtube.

First is a tarantula and a web I made for a friends birthday (he keeps tarantulas, so its not as bizarre a request as you may think!)

Next are a go a few 'lootles' (not sure what that means exactly, but they are from Robbie Furmans DVD)
The first one was from 260s and I made a little ukulele from a 160 with a pipe cleaner inside (he went to live on the counter of a friends music shop!)

Finally a larger 'lootle', from 350s. I had to use two balloons for the head and two for the body as I couldn't manage to do it with just one.
Although he's quite cute, I'm not too happy about him because his head only tips backwards, I can't get him to face forwards (any tips with this would be great! - Maybe I could try adding a neck somehow?
I got a little creative with his moustache and thought he looked like a strong-man so I made a little dumb-bell for him! He would look better if he had hands but need to re-watch the DVD to se how to make them.!