This site isn't user friendly...

Started by shackerley, April 04, 2013, 01:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nippy99

No it can't be Daniel - he never had any creations to post despite us nagging him for weeks. :lol:
Darren Atkins
MagicWorks Ltd

Twitter :
@magicworksltd

Graham Lee

Quote from: "Dillingerentertains"at 5 years old & just short of 1000 members world wide would suggest to me that this site is very user friendly a good heading for this topic could of been (help needed);-)
We would be up to around 14/1500 members but I keep deleting those who do not post within the first four weeks, we do try to keep the forum active and evolving.
It is not Daniel as Paul is also a BAG member and I'm happy to talk him or anyone else through posting pictures if he/they would like to call me.
"Lets Improve Our Art"
Balloon Excellence 2012 Award Winner
For Services to the Balloon Community.
https://www.balloonartwholesale.co.uk
http://www.sempertexballoons.co.uk

Areyouhappydad

This is the first forum I have ever been a member of and have found it easy to use and more importantly, the people using the forum are friendly and always willing to help where they can.
Boo, hiss!
May the post be stricken from the record.
Kindest Regards
Stuart

We all have our cross to bear, but some of us need more wood than others!

Pascal Grooten

Quote from: "shackerley"Where do I go on this site to find out how all this works? I'm quite computer literate. However, this site isn't easy. I've been wanting to post/download my new creations for two days......
Grrrrrr

Paul

Try BalloonHQ.com, now that's an user friendly platform!  :roll:

shackerley

oooo I think I got it ... it's worked... derrrrr! I must be having a dizzy day.
I'm mixing forum up with instant chat, I think... anyway, I've got it now... :-)
Thanks. Very helpful
P

magirob

Good to hear your getting the hang of things now :-)

janice maxey

Quote from: "shackerley"Where do I go on this site to find out how all this works? I'm quite computer literate. However, this site isn't easy. I've been wanting to post/download my new creations for two days......
Grrrrrr

Paul
i agree, i cant use it either !!!

Graham Lee

Quote from: "janice maxey"
Grrrrrr
Paul
i agree, i cant use it either !!!
Can I suggest you start a thread and ask or Just get in touch with me, Just call me, PM, email. I'm generally about and happy to help,
I have to disagree though, the site is really easy to use, honest.
"Lets Improve Our Art"
Balloon Excellence 2012 Award Winner
For Services to the Balloon Community.
https://www.balloonartwholesale.co.uk
http://www.sempertexballoons.co.uk

funat60

I know that Graham puts a whole lot of work into this forum and from my personal experience I have had nothing but the best help when I ran into any problems.  Just have to ask lol!
Millie
Twisting Grandma

oddsocks

I find it easy to use, and all the answers are here somewhere, it's just knowing where to look  ;)

fairby

its easy and im thick  :D

SoniaPayne

This forum is the friendliest place I've ever been ( been on lots of forums not just balloon related) In my experience every forum is different and takes a bit of getting used to when you first join :) if you can't work something out don't be shy just post the question and lots if people will help. Don't forget the search option too - there are masses of archived information here - a true gold mine! Xxx

Pam Pearce

I suppose none of us know what you are looking for, which is why we cant offer any instant assistance to you on how to find it..

Firstly I would suggest that the events section is not really the place to ask.. try posting in the welcome section or the balloon chat section, I am sure more people on the forum would look at those and may be able to offer the help and assistance you seek

Once on the forum and lost the Contact Graham Lee is the first port of call you should take..

This is the most friendly bunch of people you will ever meet.. and they will share their knowledge and skill with you willingly and freely.  Everyone is treated with the utmost respect and all we ask is that you are the same in return to the other users of the forum

Kindest Regards

Pam
xx

Kenny

Yes this is a really terrible place...I just really can't stay away from here... :)

Oooh! I guess i must like bad places!! :D

All forums take a little while to get used to, that's why we encourage you to ask question's if you need answers! The more time you spend on here the more you learn about how to use this place. Be warned it can get quite addictive!!
TwIsT On

[size=150]"Is that a normal balloon or do you need special balloons to make that stuff"[/size]

Simply Shonna

I love this forum and how helpful everyone is.  I have not seen the bickering or flaming on this forum, except for a few isolated incidents that were quickly handle as peaceable as possible.

I am sure I am still not getting full use of it because I do not really use the search app or ask when I am stumped, but so far I have learned a lot from reading other peoples responses.

Thanks everyone! ;)