My YouTube Tutorials

Started by mrbomasballoons, April 07, 2013, 03:17:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbomasballoons

I have posted a several tutorials on YouTube the last 6 months or so. Please have a look and tell me what you think.

Designs include a 321 wiener dog (dachshund), Lightning McQueen, a couple of 160 flowers (rose and calla lilly), Yoshi, and a monkey/chimpanzee.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrBomasBalloons/videos

nippy99

Hi

You will find a review of your excellent Yoshi in the balloon review section.

I love your tutorials :-)
Darren Atkins
MagicWorks Ltd

Twitter :
@magicworksltd

SoniaPayne

I am a subscriber to your channel - I totally love your tutorials :) thanks so much for your generosity sharing your knowledge with us all xxx

tkd27

Thanks for sharing - I've seen some before, but there are some I missed, so I'll check those out.

It's a little off topic, but I saw in one tutorial that you work for the Big Red Bird Restaurant. I've heard of magicians working for the same company, so it seems they might be a friendly employer. I would love to hear how you landed that gig if you'd be willing to share it :) I have a few of those restaurant around here and I'd love to get a restaurant job.

Thanks again for the tutorials!

Wiffyboy

I'm a subscriber, great videos, especially the chimp!

Majake

I too am a subscriber, keep up the great work! Especially loveyoshi and the weiner dog

Chris_kimber

Me too!

Areyouhappydad

I also like your videos and have made good use of your weaving tutorial :D
Kindest Regards
Stuart

We all have our cross to bear, but some of us need more wood than others!

mrbomasballoons

I'm glad everyone likes my videos. That is great encouragement.

Quote from: "tkd27"Thanks for sharing - I've seen some before, but there are some I missed, so I'll check those out.

It's a little off topic, but I saw in one tutorial that you work for the Big Red Bird Restaurant. I've heard of magicians working for the same company, so it seems they might be a friendly employer. I would love to hear how you landed that gig if you'd be willing to share it :) I have a few of those restaurant around here and I'd love to get a restaurant job.

Thanks again for the tutorials!

Red Robin is a chain, but does not have a contract with Balloon Distractions or anyone else. The general manager and marketing manager at each location have a little bit of autonomy, but not a lot. That means I had to take the job for tips only, because they couldn't get approval from corporate to pay me an hourly wage. Before I got the gig, I ate there about once a month, so they kind of knew me as a regular. There is a statue of the Red Robin in the middle of the dining room. One night while eating there, my wife issued me the challenge of making the character. So I went home that evening and made him. Then I took the sculpture to the restaurant and asked to speak with the marketing manager. She wasn't in, so I dropped it off along with my card and told them I was interested in working in their restaurant. I had a message on my voicemail by the time I got home.

oddsocks

I too am a subsciber, great videos which are nice and easy to follow. Thank you for sharing

tkd27

Quote from: "mrbomasballoons"I'm glad everyone likes my videos. That is great encouragement.

Red Robin is a chain, but does not have a contract with Balloon Distractions or anyone else. The general manager and marketing manager at each location have a little bit of autonomy, but not a lot. That means I had to take the job for tips only, because they couldn't get approval from corporate to pay me an hourly wage. Before I got the gig, I ate there about once a month, so they kind of knew me as a regular. There is a statue of the Red Robin in the middle of the dining room. One night while eating there, my wife issued me the challenge of making the character. So I went home that evening and made him. Then I took the sculpture to the restaurant and asked to speak with the marketing manager. She wasn't in, so I dropped it off along with my card and told them I was interested in working in their restaurant. I had a message on my voicemail by the time I got home.

Cool, thanks for sharing :)

Kenny

I like the idea of your gorilla, simple but effective.

I have a few videos on youtube too.  mr giggles balloons. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0z8s4UqbXM

I really want to do more videos, but having the time is difficult, also i need a new camcorder. But i suppose it's something to look forward to. :D

It's always good to share new ideas. ;)
TwIsT On

[size=150]"Is that a normal balloon or do you need special balloons to make that stuff"[/size]

magirob

Yes I love your tutorials, if you check out my blog you will see a familar face :D - http://mydailyballoon.blogspot.co.uk/20 ... rilla.html

Chris_kimber

Mr B I found your playlist on wearables. Wow there must have been 160 odd videos in it! You really put some effort and time into that playlist. Il try post the link later.

Daisy Rainbow

I really enjoy your tutorials; thank you for taking the time and effort to do them!

xx
Daisy Rainbow