Balloon Snap Part 2.

Started by Kenny, April 11, 2013, 11:09:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenny

Hi all, I have had some time on my hands lately and i was looking through all the old competitions, and I feel that this game is worth a second part.

So for those of you that don't know the rules: One person makes a sculpture, then we all try to copy the sculpture as best we can, the person who makes the best copy is the winner. The winner is picked at the end of each week by the original designer of the balloon sculpture. Then that winner must make a design for everyone to copy and they must choose a winner after a week...and so on.!

So it's like the well known card game SNAP!!

You can enter each game as many times as you like.

Please Note- this game is located in the competitions section of the forum.
TwIsT On

[size=150]"Is that a normal balloon or do you need special balloons to make that stuff"[/size]

b2p

Hi ya, think this is a great game. Hope to be able to join in one day. x

funat60

Good idea Kenny, I'm in!
Millie
Twisting Grandma

Robb

:shock: yep this sounds like fun  :geek:

magirob

good idea, I will have go :-)

nippy99

Worth a go - so what's the first design we have to copy?
Darren Atkins
MagicWorks Ltd

Twitter :
@magicworksltd

oddsocks

Kenny has put the design here balloon-snap-part-t6929.html

Not as easy as it first looks I think :?

Kenny

Quote from: "oddsocks"Kenny has put the design here balloon-snap-part-t6929.html

Not as easy as it first looks I think :?

I will be doing a tutorial of this design when the week is up!! But im sure you will figure it out by then ;)
TwIsT On

[size=150]"Is that a normal balloon or do you need special balloons to make that stuff"[/size]

Kenny

Hi all.

Just to let you all know that there is plenty of time to still enter this game!!

I will pick a winner at the end of this week.

Good Luck!
TwIsT On

Kenny

Hurry!!

Last chance to have a go at this game is today!!

I will pick a winner tomorrow.

Good Luck. :)
TwIsT On