Thelma Distorted

Started by nklaw, September 08, 2014, 02:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nklaw

I've posted this at the Chit Chat section, then I realized that some might not visit that topic; therefore I decided to re-post it in this picture gallery.
This is my first try on Thelma's CD, Thelma Distorted, The Snail.
A very unique technique, worth the money to get one copy and learn although I have yet to try on other designs in the CD.
(notice how the two small bubbles joint to the head at the top, 100% no glue;  that's the new technique is all about)  :)

Morethanballoons

I too have received the new e book, just tried the distortion technique and it works a treat (Used bb's instead of peas (oops no poetry was intended) and they seem to work as well - maybe a little bit more chasing.... :D  but work fine)

Sadly my day leaves me little time on an evening...so it will have to be "a bit at a time" but so far I have a seagull without legs n feathers... its having a really bad day lol......great!

Well I hope to manage to get a model completed by / for the weekend... (every time some thing goes wrong.. I go off on another tangent looking at what else it could make... (Tulip twist can be distorted into a mouth!)...a real dizzy when Im tired!!!...

My advice... learn all the techniques you can from these artists and just maybe...the pupil will become the master... lol

Gosh I need my pillow..... ;)
Paul
Not a professional... but loves Putting a new twist on latex
https://www.facebook.com/morethanballoons.biz/

nklaw

This is another design in the e book , a strawberry.
Using 2 x 5 " round (red and green), you can make either a strawberry, cherry tomato or a red pepper.

Thelma Levett

Nicely done! You can't tell how big it is.  Thanks for posting the pictured.  It's nice to see them being made.