Uncategorized Boards > Topic/Discussion Of The Month

Insurance.. Public Liability.


Hi. Have been told by civic centre where i did balloon table sets as part of a cancer charity event.
I was told by the organiser i needed said insurance otherwise i couldn't take part.
Is there a good insurer that covers this for our profession.

Graham Lee:
BAPIA and NABAS if you are just doing balloons or Equity if you are an entertainer as well.

I think they all do a monthly pay scheme.

Lee Reilly:
Equity is good as they insure for 10m, I'm not sure what level NABAS or BAPIA cover.

We have also used Blackfriars as they cover other things like Face Painting and Glitter Tattoos for 5m.

Bapia are fab.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank to all who answered i'll be looking into each one  :D


[0] Message Index

Go to full version