What do I need?

Started by zozoo, April 14, 2016, 01:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Hi everyone. I posted this earlier but I think I put it in the wrong area!! Oops...Sorry!

I've just started my own balloon twisting business. I am still very new to it but have a lot of people interested and already booking me. I have My DBS and also Public Liability. I would like to know if you can tell me what or if I need any other licenses to twist at events and parties. I will not be busking but will probably do some car boots. Also I am making popular film and tv characters so is there a license for that? Any advice welcome thank you.


Hi I don't have the answer for the insurance to get because I am just starting. But I was interested in doing the same balloon sculptures that look like people in my area. Is there any suggestions on how to start. Thanks